Raleigh pizza delivery man charged with statutory rape
RALEIGH -- A Raleigh man is facing rape charges involving minors.
Police say 22-year-old Sharka Anthony Holmes was a pizza delivery man who had sex with underage customers.
His address places him in Wolf Village, which is student housing for N.C. State students.
Holmes is facing multiple charges including two counts of statutory rape.
Investigators say the victims are two teenage girls-- ages 13 and 14.
Police are now trying to determine if there are any other victims.
north carolina news, wake county news, raleigh news, sex offense, local/state
- Bodies of two women found in Galveston County
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged 3 min ago
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe? 15 min ago
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home 4 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan
- Save during spring break with freebies 39 min ago
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah