Los Angeles News
Naked woman jumps to death from 15-story building in Beverly Hills
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. -- A naked woman jumped to her death from a 15-story building in Beverly Hills on Wednesday.
According to Beverly Hills Police Department Lt. Lincoln Hoshino, the 53-year-old died after leaping from the building in the 400 block of Camden Drive.
Hoshino said the woman had surgery at the building and had stayed overnight before heading to the roof and threatening to jump.
He said crisis negotiators spoke with the woman for several hours while authorities deployed airbags at the base of the building and closed off surrounding streets.
It was not clear what caused the woman to commit suicide, Hoshino said.
los angeles news
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents beaten to death 42 min ago
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees
- Jailer accused of sneaking smokes, snacks
- Former Houston cop facing drug charges 27 min ago
- Madison students on alert after reported abduction 54 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses
- Big reward for sex assault suspect who missed court date
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire