Principal pleads no-contest to kissing feet of boys over a bet
(4/18/07 - LORAIN, OH) -- A former principal who kissed the feet of three male students to settle a bet on a volleyball game entered a no-contest plea to a misdemeanor sex charge.
Robert Holloway resigned from St. Anthony of Padua School in this town west of Cleveland after the 14-year-old students and their parents reported the foot-kissing to police in February 2006.
Holloway told authorities he paid each student $15 and kissed their bare feet 50 times each in the school's library and gym to pay off the bet on a student-teacher volleyball game.
"They didn't think he would literally do it," police Sgt. Mark Carpentiere said.
Holloway pleaded no contest Tuesday to sexual imposition and unauthorized use of public property, also a misdemeanor. He faces up to 15 months behind bars when sentenced in June.
"It's not behind me yet," Holloway said as he left court.
Carpentiere said 400 photos depicting adult foot fetish behavior were found on two school computers seized from Holloway's office. The photos depicted the scenarios that he had engaged in with the boys, Carpentiere said.
"This appears to be a legitimate sexual fetish that adults are into, which is fine," he said. "The problem here is he was engaging in this activity with juveniles."
(Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- Hearing scheduled to terminate rights of Baby Chloe's parents
- Autopsy ordered on Texas City inmate who died
- IRS official Lois Lerner: 'I did nothing wrong' 19 min ago
- New facial filler targets tiny wrinkles
- 1 killed, 3 students hurt in school bus accident in East TX
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
- Travis Herzog's midday weather forecast
38 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos