Bush billboard in Minnesota: `Miss me yet?'
MINNEAPOLIS, MN -- Former President George W. Bush has returned on a Minnesota billboard funded by some people who apparently aren't happy with the way things are going in Washington.
The billboard's tagline: "Miss me yet?"
Office manager Beverly Master of Schubert and Hoey Outdoor Advertising in Minneapolis says the message was purchased by a group of small business owners and people from the Twin Cities area who want to remain anonymous.
Master says the billboard overlooking Interstate 35 in Wyoming, Minn., is scheduled to stay up until at least the end of February. She says her company, which owns the billboard, has not done any others like it.
Wyoming Mayor Sheldon Anderson calls the billboard "rather clever" but says he doesn't know who's behind it.
minnesota, george w. bush, national/world
- Severe weather possible across Houston area
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- A&E claims death threats since Robertson's suspension
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Woman's body found in SW Houston; suspect arrested
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos