Four children, 1 adult die Kentucky mobile home fire
SULPHUR WELL, KY -- A state official says four children and an adult have been killed in a mobile home fire in south-central Kentucky.
State Fire Marshal spokeswoman Ricki Gardenhire says 14 people were in the home when the fire broke out early Wednesday morning.
Gardenhire says the children were ages 1, 2, and 3 and a fourth child was 11 or 12.
Seven others in the home were taken to a hospital in Glasgow with non life-threatening injuries. Two more were flown to University of Louisville Hospital.
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- HPD officer responding to call involved in wreck 4 min ago
- College students paid to take a year off?
- HoustonRodeo 'Moves like Jagger' 59 min ago
- Motorcycle chase ends in fiery crash with patrol vehicle 37 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage
- Travis Herzog's Friday weather forecast
20 min ago