Officials: Alleged US missiles kill 4 in Pakistan
PARACHINAR, Pakistan -- Officials say suspected US missiles have killed four alleged militants in Pakistan's North Waziristan tribal area.
Government official Noor Ahmad said the three missiles flattened a house in the Toorkhel area near the main city of Miran Shah.
The U.S. has frequently targeted North Waziristan in its campaign to kill al-Qaida and Taliban leaders using missiles.
Two intelligence officials speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to media on the record also confirmed the Friday strike.
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case 11 min ago
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Texans release TE Owen Daniels
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be?
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent 42 min ago
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez 12 min ago
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old 20 min ago
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop 30 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight 1 min ago
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Taking Rodeo fun to the extreme
26 min ago