All clear at Seattle airport after bomb scare
SEATAC, WA -- A bomb squad has detonated a piece of suspicious luggage that was smoking at the Seattle-Tacoma airport.
Port of Seattle spokeswoman Terri-Ann Betancourt says the luggage contained only a battery charger and electronics.
The incident early Thursday led to the evacuation of several hundred people in Concourse A and delayed two American and two Delta flights.
Betancourt says the Port of Seattle bomb squad was called to check out suspicious luggage about 5:30 a.m. Thursday under the concourse where bags are screened.
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos