Father of missing Ore. boy: 3rd party involved
PORTLAND, OR -- The father of a missing 7-year-old Portland boy says he believes a third party was involved along with his estranged wife in the disappearance of the child six weeks ago.
In e-mail answers to questions from Portland reporters, Kaine Horman gives no basis for his belief other than "briefings."
His wife, Terri Horman, moved out of their house in Portland on Friday and was reported to have moved to Roseburg in Southern Oregon, where her parents live.
Kyron Horman vanished on June 4. Since then, his father has filed for divorce.
Terri Horman has not been charged with a crime nor named as a suspect by investigators.
Her lawyer did not immediately return calls seeking a response to her husband's comments.
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown 7 min ago
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 35 min ago
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290