Boy, 7, injured when bully knocks over 'Port-o-John'
NEWARK, DE -- A 14-year-old Delaware boy is facing a number of charges after police say he forced a child into a "Port-o-John" and then intentionally knocked it over onto its door.
Police responded Sunday to a report of an assault. Upon their arrival, officers met with the victim's father who informed them that his son and two other children were riding their bikes in Hann Park when they were approached by the teen.
The teen allegedly threatened the 7-year-old, then forced him into the portable toilet. He then pushed the Port-o-John over onto its door, and even walked away despite the victim's cries for help as human waste poured all over him.
The victim's two friends, ages seven and eight, were able to help free the boy. The victim also suffered a minor knee injury in the incident.
The teen was arrested at his home and charged with unlawful imprisonment, assault and harassment. He was arraigned and released to his parents on $4,000 unsecured bail.
The teen was ordered to have no contact with the victim.
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail