Boy, 7, injured when bully knocks over 'Port-o-John'
NEWARK, DE -- A 14-year-old Delaware boy is facing a number of charges after police say he forced a child into a "Port-o-John" and then intentionally knocked it over onto its door.
Police responded Sunday to a report of an assault. Upon their arrival, officers met with the victim's father who informed them that his son and two other children were riding their bikes in Hann Park when they were approached by the teen.
The teen allegedly threatened the 7-year-old, then forced him into the portable toilet. He then pushed the Port-o-John over onto its door, and even walked away despite the victim's cries for help as human waste poured all over him.
The victim's two friends, ages seven and eight, were able to help free the boy. The victim also suffered a minor knee injury in the incident.
The teen was arrested at his home and charged with unlawful imprisonment, assault and harassment. He was arraigned and released to his parents on $4,000 unsecured bail.
The teen was ordered to have no contact with the victim.
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- River Oaks residents fighting to stop office building 13 min ago
- Rice U police officers cleared of wrongdoing in man's arrest
- Mateo states his case for cupcakes for dinner
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Woman charged after allegedly kicking son in Walmart
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- NJ honor student who sued parents returns home