Fox 5 NY reporter faces child porn charge
HACKENSACK, N.J. -- A New York City TV reporter already accused in New Jersey of child sex assault faces an additional charge of possession of child pornography.
Authorities seized Charles Leaf's computer from his Wyckoff home when he was arrested last month on charges that he sexually abused a 4-year-old girl.
Bergen County prosecutors tell The Record newspaper that an analysis of the computer showed the award-winning Fox 5 reporter had child-pornography images on the computer.
Leaf pleaded not guilty to the child pornography charge at a court hearing Tuesday.
He pleaded not guilty last month to the charges of aggravated sexual assault on a minor and endangering the welfare of children.
new york, new jersey, national/world
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown 47 min ago
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena 45 min ago
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students 3 min ago
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart