New Jersey model indicted over illegal butt injections
NEW JERSEY -- A model from New Jersey is in deep legal trouble after being charged with giving illegal butt-enhancing injections.
Police say Anivia Cruz-Dilworth, of New Brunswick, claimed to be injecting female customers with a special gel. Instead, they say she injected them with the same material used to caulk bathtubs.
She was indicted after six women who received injections wound up in the hospital with bacterial infections.
new jersey, national/world
- Dr. accused of harassing woman she calls 'whore' 37 min ago
- Man, woman found shot at Pearland-area home
- Dad on trial for infant's beating death
- Child killed by falling tree branch
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night 42 min ago
- Bicyclist killed in Montrose-area hit-and-run 32 min ago
- Company offering big reward for return of stolen truck 6 min ago
- Woman falls through roof, rescued by firefighters
- Man finds his brother murdered in home
- Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle
- Ohio murder suspect nabbed at Houston buffet restaurant
- Thief steals man's pants and shoots him
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations