Drone strikes kill at least 18 in Pakistan
PESHAWAR, Pakistan -- Pakistani intelligence officials say three U.S. missile strikes today along the Afghan border killed at least 18 people.
Nine were in a car that was hit, and five more were attacked as they tried to recover the bodies. A third strike again targeted a moving vehicle.
U.S. authorities often target militants and militants' facilities in the region. The latest strikes came a day after four missiles struck a convoy of suspected militants, killing eight.
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- HISD takes steps to replace school mascots
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Recognize the guy in this sketch?
- Coloring book featuring Ted Cruz selling fast 12 min ago
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin inks extension
- Two Texas veterans, both age 107, meet for 1st time 2 min ago
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Three Webster officers indicted for official oppression
- Girl, 5, surprises deaf parents at holiday...
- How using free Wi-Fi can really cost you