Drone strikes kill at least 18 in Pakistan
PESHAWAR, Pakistan -- Pakistani intelligence officials say three U.S. missile strikes today along the Afghan border killed at least 18 people.
Nine were in a car that was hit, and five more were attacked as they tried to recover the bodies. A third strike again targeted a moving vehicle.
U.S. authorities often target militants and militants' facilities in the region. The latest strikes came a day after four missiles struck a convoy of suspected militants, killing eight.
- Large funnel cloud touches down near OK City 11 min ago
- Man charged in death of mail carrier 25 min ago
- Suspect in wreck that killed sergeant goes to court
- Dreamliner returns to skies with flight from Houston
- HPD: Suspect arrested, others sought in Alief murders
- Man sought in dollar store robbery
- ATM stolen in smash-and-grab theft
- Jodi Arias' attorneys ask to withdraw from case
- Houston Super Bowl committee makes pitch in Boston
- Grandmother killed, teen injured in head-on accident
- Photos: Billboard Music Awards from Las Vegas
- otrc: 'Anchorman 2' teaser trailer released
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos