Drone strikes kill at least 18 in Pakistan
PESHAWAR, Pakistan -- Pakistani intelligence officials say three U.S. missile strikes today along the Afghan border killed at least 18 people.
Nine were in a car that was hit, and five more were attacked as they tried to recover the bodies. A third strike again targeted a moving vehicle.
U.S. authorities often target militants and militants' facilities in the region. The latest strikes came a day after four missiles struck a convoy of suspected militants, killing eight.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale