Mark your calendars: UK royal wedding schedule
LONDON, England -- Royal officials released an estimated schedule Thursday for the April 29 royal wedding of Prince William and fiancee Kate Middleton at London's Westminster Abbey.
0830 BST (0730 GMT; 3:30 a.m. EDT): Guests begin arriving at Westminster Abbey.
After 10 a.m. BST (1030 GMT; 530 a.m. EDT): The royal family begin to take their places at the Abbey, with Queen Elizabeth II and her husband the last to arrive. Prince William heads to the Abbey joined by his best man, Prince Harry.
1100 BST (1000 GMT; 6:00 a.m. EDT): The bride arrives at the Abbey; the ceremony begins.
1215 BST (1115 GMT; 7:15 a.m. EDT): William and his new wife emerge from the Abbey and depart in the 1902 State Landau, a carriage, and travel to Buckingham Palace.
1325 BST (1225 GMT; 8:25 a.m. EDT): The newlyweds and their families make their appearance on the palace balcony.
1330 BST (1230 GMT; 8:30 a.m. EDT): The royals watch a flypast before returning inside for the queen's reception.
royal wedding, kate middleton, prince william, national/world
- Two women found dead in Galveston County 13 min ago
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home 14 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing 36 min ago
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin 1 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale