Church of England prayer for royal couple
LONDON, England -- The Church of England has published a prayer in advance of the royal wedding asking God's help for Prince William and his fiancee Kate Middleton to be faithful.
Church leaders say the prayer can be used in private prayer or in group worship.
The prayer published Thursday seeks God's help so that the couple can live in lifelong faithfulness to each other. They plan to marry April 29 at Westminster Abbey.
The new prayer seeks God's help to strengthen the couple's will and deepen their love for one another.
Roman Catholic leaders in England and Wales have also issued a similar prayer on behalf of William and Middleton.
royal wedding, kate middleton, prince william, national/world
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident 17 min ago
- Bridge collapses in NW Washington; people in water
- Innocent mom killed, kids injured at end of chase
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- 13 Things to Know for Friday
- Hot, humid and breezy as we head into weekend
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- Party big...and save big too! 2 min ago
- Amanda Bynes arrested over bong
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos