Toddler accidentally served margarita at Applebee's
MADISON HEIGHTS, MI (KTRK) -- One toddler at a Michigan Applebee's restaurant got a little more than he asked for in his children's drink.
"He was saying, hi and bye to the walls, and he eventually laid his head down on the table, and we thought he was just sleeping," said the boy's mother Taylor Dill-Reese.
Her child wasn't sleeping, he was drunk. He was checked out by doctors, and his blood-alcohol level was .10.
Applebee's issued a statement saying the incident was 'unacceptable' and plans to work with authorities while conducting its own investigation.
- weather: Storms moving through southeast Texas
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Hail coming down in parts of viewing area 24 min ago
- TDCJ van carrying prisoners crashes near El Campo 21 min ago
- Armed robber was never told to report to prison
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Chip in at Chipotle for Discovery Green
- Most insane job interview ever
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast
- No sew: Create Easter tutus on the cheap
- Hail comes down in Stafford
39 min ago