Lawsuit questioning Taco Bell's beef is dropped
ALABAMA, GA (KTRK) -- A law firm in Alabama is dropping its' lawsuit against Taco Bell.
The firm sued the fast food chain asking it to stop calling the meat it serves as "beef." It claimed Taco Bell's meat mixture has too many binders and extenders to meet federal requirements to be labeled beef. But Taco bell said the allegations were quote "absolutely wrong."
The law firm now claims its withdrawing its lawsuit because Taco Bell made changes to its marketing and product disclosure.
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Road rage incident ends with shooting of girl 42 min ago
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown 2 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck 1 min ago
- Good Samaritans run over in SW Houston carjacking 7 min ago
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo 30 min ago
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire 12 min ago
- Officials bust meth lab inside million-dollar home 13 min ago
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town 1 min ago
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan 4 min ago
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- David Tillman's weather forecast
16 min ago