Woman faints from heat, struck by subway
NEW YORK -- A woman in her 20's was struck and killed when she became overcome by the heat and fainted onto the subway tracks.
It happened Wednesday afternoon at the 77th Street at Lexington Avenue station on the Upper East Side.
The woman fainted and was hit by a train.
The victim has not yet been identified.
new york city, national/world
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- Driveway theft of 200lb generator caught on camera
- SAPD: Fatally shot student from Baytown charged officer
- Stockman challenges Cornyn in Texas US Senate race
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- Restaurant apologizes for racist sign
- Police chase emu down I-35 near Austin
- Video: Wade Phillips on life after Kubiak