Woman faints from heat, struck by subway
NEW YORK -- A woman in her 20's was struck and killed when she became overcome by the heat and fainted onto the subway tracks.
It happened Wednesday afternoon at the 77th Street at Lexington Avenue station on the Upper East Side.
The woman fainted and was hit by a train.
The victim has not yet been identified.
new york city, national/world
- Sketch released of suspect in elderly woman assault
- Smash-and-grab suspects lead police on chase
- Photos: 7 big brands that are struggling 4 min ago
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Live: Pres. Obama makes statement on situation in... 2 min ago
- Video: Why ABC-13 anchors don't wear green on St....
- Mobile home fire claims life of one person in NE Houston 33 min ago
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles
- Malaysia: Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last word
- Officer-involved shooting under investigation in SW Houston
- Indianapolis Colts owner arrested for DWI
- Residents jump from windows to escape apartment fire
- Don't click on those Malaysia Airlines Facebook posts
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded