Attorney: Casey Anthony hasn't spoken with parents
raw video: Casey Anthony reacts to verdict
raw video: Casey Anthony verdict read in courtroom
ORLANDO, FL -- The attorney representing Casey Anthony's parents says they haven't spoken with their daughter about her acquittal.George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Mark Lippman, told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Wednesday they last spoke with Casey Anthony before the trial began.
The parents both testified repeatedly during their daughter's trial.
On Tuesday, a jury acquitted Casey Anthony in her daughter Caylee's death. Lippman says her parents were shocked that the jury found no evidence against her because prosecutors "did a fantastic job."
Lippman wouldn't answer whether the Anthonys believe their daughter killed Caylee. He denied the defense's claims that George Anthony and his son molested Casey.
Lippman said the Anthonys had hoped to get "some sliver of truth" about Caylee from their daughter during trial, but Casey didn't testify.
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash 11 min ago
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor
- Captain of S. Korea ferry among first to escape
- TDCJ van carrying prisoners crashes near El Campo
- Armed robber was never told to report to prison
- Photos: Know any of Harris County's featured... 43 min ago
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Police: Fight over woman ends in fatal stabbing
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Chip in at Chipotle for Discovery Green
- Most insane job interview ever