Attorney: Casey Anthony hasn't spoken with parents
raw video: Casey Anthony reacts to verdict
raw video: Casey Anthony verdict read in courtroom
ORLANDO, FL -- The attorney representing Casey Anthony's parents says they haven't spoken with their daughter about her acquittal.George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Mark Lippman, told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Wednesday they last spoke with Casey Anthony before the trial began.
The parents both testified repeatedly during their daughter's trial.
On Tuesday, a jury acquitted Casey Anthony in her daughter Caylee's death. Lippman says her parents were shocked that the jury found no evidence against her because prosecutors "did a fantastic job."
Lippman wouldn't answer whether the Anthonys believe their daughter killed Caylee. He denied the defense's claims that George Anthony and his son molested Casey.
Lippman said the Anthonys had hoped to get "some sliver of truth" about Caylee from their daughter during trial, but Casey didn't testify.
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security
- Robbery call leads to wild chase in north Houston 9 min ago
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Group offers free prom dresses to girls 46 min ago
- Lohan says on reality show she had miscarriage 54 min ago
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight 20 min ago
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Car hits packed Florida church, injuring about 20
- One man dead after carjacking in SW Houston
- John Paul's legacy stained by sex abuse scandal
- Group offers free prom dresses to girls
45 min ago