Attorney: Casey Anthony hasn't spoken with parents
raw video: Casey Anthony reacts to verdict
raw video: Casey Anthony verdict read in courtroom
ORLANDO, FL -- The attorney representing Casey Anthony's parents says they haven't spoken with their daughter about her acquittal.George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Mark Lippman, told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Wednesday they last spoke with Casey Anthony before the trial began.
The parents both testified repeatedly during their daughter's trial.
On Tuesday, a jury acquitted Casey Anthony in her daughter Caylee's death. Lippman says her parents were shocked that the jury found no evidence against her because prosecutors "did a fantastic job."
Lippman wouldn't answer whether the Anthonys believe their daughter killed Caylee. He denied the defense's claims that George Anthony and his son molested Casey.
Lippman said the Anthonys had hoped to get "some sliver of truth" about Caylee from their daughter during trial, but Casey didn't testify.
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County 10 min ago
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident 1 min ago
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes 27 min ago
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged
- Police: Man suffocated son so he could play video games
- Bakery owner turned hobby into successful...
51 min ago