Mom charged with forcing cocaine, beer on children
BRIDGEPORT, CT -- A Connecticut mother is charged with forcing her 4-year-old son to drink beer and giving beer and cocaine to her 10-month-old daughter.The Connecticut Post reports that 29-year-old Juliette Dunn was arrested on June 28 after a neighbor flagged down police and told them the woman was feeding beer to her children at the Success Village playground in Bridgeport.
Dunn and a 33-year-old companion, Lisa Jefferson, were arrested and charged with assault and risk of injury to a minor.
Witnesses told police that Dunn gave a 40-ounce bottle of beer to the boy and ordered him to chug it down. Both children tested positive for alcohol at a local hospital and the 10-month old tested positive for cocaine.
Dunn and Jefferson are both being held in lieu of $100,000 bonds.
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Girl, 3, injured in possible road rage shooting
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Man in vehicle matching robbery call leads police on chase 26 min ago
- Group offers free prom dresses to girls 5 min ago
- Lohan says on reality show she had miscarriage 13 min ago
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Car hits packed Florida church, injuring about 20 58 min ago
- One man dead after carjacking in SW Houston
- Travis Herzog's Monday weather forecast
23 min ago