Police: Missing baby, teen sitter found in DC
BALTIMORE, MD -- Authorities in Washington say they've found a 7-month-old baby and the teenage sitter who disappeared with him from Baltimore.
D.C. police spokesman Officer Anthony Clay says the baby, Ki'Yauhn Birch, and the teenager were found in the northeastern part of the city early Monday. Clay says the baby was being evaluated by the fire department, and the teenager has been taken into custody.
Police say the baby was left in Jonae Boozer's care at the boy's father's home in Baltimore on Friday evening. He was reported missing after the boy's parents were unable to find Boozer or the boy.
The father told police that he didn't know Boozer well but briefly left the boy with her while he went to buy cigarettes.
- Arctic cold front blows in 11 min ago
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison
- HPD: Homeless man kills armed burglar
- Dr. accused of writing 'whore' on woman's mirror
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 tonight 15 min ago
- Topless woman chases peeping tom through store
- Testimony continues in baby death trial
- Officials: Texas teacher shot, killed in Benghazi
- No charges for FSU QB accused of rape
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools
- Fast food workers plan to again protest wages
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Can you say this tongue twister?
- Video: Beer is for more than just drinking!