Toddler dies after fall from window in Minn.
ST. PAUL, MN -- Authorities say an 11-month-old girl has died after falling from a ninth-floor window at a Minnesota apartment building.
St. Paul police spokesman John Keating says investigators are still trying to piece together what led up to the fall on Tuesday night. But he says it appears at this point to have been an accident.
Keating says girl was at her relatives' apartment. He says several people were inside the apartment when the girl fell.
He says after police arrived, the girl was taken to a hospital, where she died.
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston 2 min ago
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash 21 min ago
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor
- Captain of S. Korea ferry among first to escape
- TDCJ van carrying prisoners crashes near El Campo
- Armed robber was never told to report to prison
- Photos: Know any of Harris County's featured... 53 min ago
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Police: Fight over woman ends in fatal stabbing
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Chip in at Chipotle for Discovery Green