Toddler dies after fall from window in Minn.
ST. PAUL, MN -- Authorities say an 11-month-old girl has died after falling from a ninth-floor window at a Minnesota apartment building.
St. Paul police spokesman John Keating says investigators are still trying to piece together what led up to the fall on Tuesday night. But he says it appears at this point to have been an accident.
Keating says girl was at her relatives' apartment. He says several people were inside the apartment when the girl fell.
He says after police arrived, the girl was taken to a hospital, where she died.
- Detectives: Road rage leads to fatal shooting 6 min ago
- Montgomery County DWI cases under scrutiny
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Video shows person of interest in Cy-Fair area arson
- Person found shot, killed in SW Houston parking lot
- Memorial Day weekend also no refusal weekend
- Man accused of shooting girlfriend's relatives in SE Houston
- Houston city pools open for the summer
- Deputy killed in wreck to be laid to rest Saturday
- City Elections in Houston: The Disappearing Urban Voters 17 min ago
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos