Toddler dies after fall from window in Minn.
ST. PAUL, MN -- Authorities say an 11-month-old girl has died after falling from a ninth-floor window at a Minnesota apartment building.
St. Paul police spokesman John Keating says investigators are still trying to piece together what led up to the fall on Tuesday night. But he says it appears at this point to have been an accident.
Keating says girl was at her relatives' apartment. He says several people were inside the apartment when the girl fell.
He says after police arrived, the girl was taken to a hospital, where she died.
- One dead, several injured in bar shooting 1 min ago
- Van smashes into home in northwest Harris Co.
- Family affected by HPD homicide probe speaks out
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Rockets fall to Portland again, down 2-0 in series
- Authorities: Deadly wreck sparked by fleeing driver 18 min ago
- Job fair today only for veterans, spouses 15 min ago
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled 49 min ago
- Two people shot outside auto shop
- Man seeks to hide 'murder' tattoo before trial
- Cy-Fair ISD: Bible OK to bring for independent reading
- Fetal tissue used to power Oregon homes