Toddler dies after fall from window in Minn.
ST. PAUL, MN -- Authorities say an 11-month-old girl has died after falling from a ninth-floor window at a Minnesota apartment building.
St. Paul police spokesman John Keating says investigators are still trying to piece together what led up to the fall on Tuesday night. But he says it appears at this point to have been an accident.
Keating says girl was at her relatives' apartment. He says several people were inside the apartment when the girl fell.
He says after police arrived, the girl was taken to a hospital, where she died.
- HPD: Fight between roommates ends in shooting
- Coyote's wild run through Hobby, but no roadrunner in sight
- Time Magazine names its Person of the Year
- Video from violent fast food robbery released 57 min ago
- Wreck causes fire in Tomball gas station parking lot 48 min ago
- Alcohol sales rules could change in Houston 8 min ago
- Mom accused of whipping girl with jump rope 17 min ago
- More Astrodome seats to go on sale today
- Spring woman accused of injuring elderly man
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Marine's body sent home without heart
- Speed may be to blame for fatal accident
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Want to buy pot, legally? Head to Uruguay
- David Tillman's midday weather forecast
53 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos