7 troops die in day's clashes in Afghanistan
KABUL, Afghanistan -- The U.S.-led coalition is reporting that two more NATO service members have been killed in Afghanistan. The deaths raise Thursday's toll to seven international troops killed in the country.
The deaths raise Thursday's toll to seven international troops killed in the country.
France's defense ministry says one of its soldiers died in a roadside bomb explosion in eastern Afghanistan. The coalition says the other was killed in an insurgent attack in the south.
Earlier, U.S. military officials said five American troops died in a roadside bombing Thursday in the south.
So far this year, 376 American and other NATO service members have died in the war in Afghanistan.
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company 17 min ago
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster 42 min ago
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshall: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Bieber be at Houston rodeo?
- David Tillman's weather forecast
22 min ago