Police: Bowie State student fatally stabs roommate
BOWIE, MD -- Maryland State Police say an 18-year-old Bowie State University student was fatally stabbed by her roommate during a fight in a campus dormitory.
Prince George's County police were called around 8 p.m. Thursday for a report of a cutting at the school and responded with university officers.
Police identified the victim as Dominique Frazier of Washington, who was a student at Bowie State. Frazier was found unconscious in a second-floor hallway. Authorities say she was taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
Police say the suspect is Frazier's 19-year-old roommate. Investigators believe the two women got into an argument in their suite that turned into a fight.
The roommate fled but later turned herself in to county police. Police have not identified her until charges are filed.
- Search in OK nears complettion; tornado was EF5 52 min ago
- Houston will host Super Bowl LI in 2017
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Child abducted walking home from school
- Watching line of storms to our north
- 2nd suspect in Alief murders surrenders 49 min ago
- Katy Fire Chief indicted in Valium diversion case 41 min ago
- U.S. Senate panel approves immigration bill 36 min ago
- Menil Picasso vandal sentenced to 2 years
- Houston women take on fight to end sex trafficking
- Officials link College Station's E. coli cases to restaurant
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos