Libya confirms Gadhafi has been killed
SIRTE, Libya -- Libyan Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril says Moammar Gadhafi has been killed.
The official said Libya's Transitional National Council informed U.S. officials in Libya of the development Thursday.
The official said TNC chief Mahmoud Jibril was expected to officially announce Gadhafi's death soon.
The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the U.S. cannot independently confirm Gadhafi's death.
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Bicyclist dies after Montrose-area hit-and-run
- Dr. accused of harassing woman she calls 'whore'
- Your pocket change may be worth hundreds
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Man, woman found shot at Pearland-area home
- Company offering big reward for return of stolen truck
- Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Bledsoe leads Suns to 97-88 win over Rockets
- Dad on trial for infant's beating death
- Woman falls through roof, rescued by firefighters
- Man finds his brother murdered in home
- Child killed by falling tree branch
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle