Authorities arrest man for having sex in SC museum
CHARLESTON, SC -- Authorities say the man who pleaded guilty three years ago to providing cocaine to former South Carolina Treasurer Thomas Ravenel has been charged with trespassing after being caught having sex in a Charleston museum.
The Post and Courier of Charleston reports that 29-year-old Michael L. Miller and a 22-year-old woman were arrested around 3 a.m. Oct. 14 at The Charleston Museum.
Police say the couple told them they met at a nearby bar and went inside the museum after noticing an unlocked door.
Miller told the newspaper in an email Thursday, "What can I say, I get around."
Prosecutors say Miller has completed his probation from his 10-month sentence for providing cocaine to Ravenel, so he won't face additional penalties in that case.
south carolina, national/world
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale