Authorities arrest man for having sex in SC museum
CHARLESTON, SC -- Authorities say the man who pleaded guilty three years ago to providing cocaine to former South Carolina Treasurer Thomas Ravenel has been charged with trespassing after being caught having sex in a Charleston museum.
The Post and Courier of Charleston reports that 29-year-old Michael L. Miller and a 22-year-old woman were arrested around 3 a.m. Oct. 14 at The Charleston Museum.
Police say the couple told them they met at a nearby bar and went inside the museum after noticing an unlocked door.
Miller told the newspaper in an email Thursday, "What can I say, I get around."
Prosecutors say Miller has completed his probation from his 10-month sentence for providing cocaine to Ravenel, so he won't face additional penalties in that case.
south carolina, national/world
- Traffic headache remains near La Porte 21 min ago
- Plans for Astrodome's fate to be discussed 34 min ago
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7M older model Jeeps
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Authorities raid alleged stash house in SE Houston 21 min ago
- Texas Equusearch hit by criminals
- Mentally disabled mother, child held captive in Ohio 31 min ago
- Juneteenth celebrations being held in Galveston, Houston 33 min ago
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet
- Residents fire through door, killing woman
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis
- abcnews: NFL player's home searched after killing
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos