Authorities arrest man for having sex in SC museum
CHARLESTON, SC -- Authorities say the man who pleaded guilty three years ago to providing cocaine to former South Carolina Treasurer Thomas Ravenel has been charged with trespassing after being caught having sex in a Charleston museum.
The Post and Courier of Charleston reports that 29-year-old Michael L. Miller and a 22-year-old woman were arrested around 3 a.m. Oct. 14 at The Charleston Museum.
Police say the couple told them they met at a nearby bar and went inside the museum after noticing an unlocked door.
Miller told the newspaper in an email Thursday, "What can I say, I get around."
Prosecutors say Miller has completed his probation from his 10-month sentence for providing cocaine to Ravenel, so he won't face additional penalties in that case.
south carolina, national/world
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations 23 min ago
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic 51 min ago
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush
- No more ice, but cold weather continues