Police: Mom charged after toddler found drunk
IOWA CITY, IA (KTRK) -- An Iowa mom is charged with getting her 22-month-old child drunk. Police say the toddler's blood alcohol level was above the state's legal limit for adult drivers.
Police say Natasha Kriener got her 22-month-old toddler drunk at their mobile home in Iowa City.
Police say the toddler's father brought the child to the hospital the night of February 15. He told doctors the child wouldn't stop crying and could not keep a steady balance. Doctors concluded the child had been given alcohol and had a blood alcohol level of .09. Kriener is being held at the Johnson County Jail in Iowa.
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site 14 min ago
- Astrodome to be considered historic landmark 32 min ago
- No jail for teen whose lawyers argued 'affluenza'
- Two of 3 suspected burglars caught in the act
- HISD board to discuss mascot controversy 16 min ago
- Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Restaurant robbery attempt foiled by quick-thinking worker