Police: Philly woman gave illegal butt injections
PHILADELPHIA, PA -- Police have arrested a Philadelphia woman they say gave illegal buttocks-enhancing injections and investigators are examining her possible connection to the death of a foreign tourist in a similar case last year.
Authorities say Padge Victoria Windslowe faces charges including aggravated assault and deceptive practices following her arrest Wednesday night.
Police say Windslowe was taken into custody as she prepared to host a "pumping party" where she'd illegally inject clients.
Lt. John Walker says one of Windslowe's clients had been sickened by the injection she received Feb. 19. Windslowe declined to comment as police escorted her to a waiting cruiser.
Last year a 20-year-old London woman named Claudia Aderotimi died after receiving buttocks injections at a hotel near Philadelphia International Airport. No charges were filed.
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse 57 min ago
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos