Police: Mom found 3 adults dead in Minn. day care
BROOKLYN PARK, MN -- Police say a mother who takes her toddler to a home day care in Minnesota discovered three adults shot to death inside.
Police in the Minneapolis suburb of Brooklyn Park gave new details of the triple slaying early Monday morning.
Spokesman Todd Milburn says the woman had just dropped off her toddler and spoken with someone in the house. As she was leaving the area, she saw a man acting suspiciously.
The woman called the day care back, and was talking to someone when the line went dead. She returned to the home and found three people had been shot. Her toddler was in the house unharmed.
Police say they have made no arrests.
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Motorcyclist killed in NE Harris County wreck
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston