Accuser describes shower encounter with Sandusky
BELLEFONTE, PA -- A 25-year-old man whose 1998 encounter with Jerry Sandusky was investigated but resulted in no charges tells jurors that the former Penn State assistant football coach bear-hugged him in a locker-room shower.
The accuser says Sandusky put soap on his back and shoulders after a workout then lifted him up chest-to-chest to rinse his hair.
The man is identified by prosecutors as Victim 6. He says he blacked out at the time of the encounter, when he was 11 years old.
Penn State police investigated after the boy's mother became suspicious when he returned home with wet hair but authorities ultimately decided not to bring charges.
On cross-examination, the man testified that he could recall no further sexual contact with the coach.
Sandusky has denied all charges against him involving 10 alleged victims.
- Bridge collapses in NW Washington; people in water 16 min ago
- Innocent mom killed, kids injured at end of chase
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks
- NOAA: 'Above normal' hurricane season for 2013
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Police: West Houston apartment fire was no accident 6 min ago
- Drugs involved in deadly shooting in NW Harris Co., say deputies 4 min ago
- No charges expected after pedestrian hit in NW Harris Co. 3 min ago
- Cancer drugs for children remain scarce in U.S.
- Drivers warned about possible police impersonator in Liberty...
- Amanda Bynes arrested over bong 7 min ago
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- Casey Curry's Friday forecast
12 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos