Homeland Security says border patrol agent killed
WASHINGTON -- The Department of Homeland Security says a U.S. Border Patrol agent was killed and another wounded in a shooting near the U.S.-Mexico border in Arizona.
The department says the agents were involved in a shooting on duty near Bisbee, Ariz., on Tuesday morning.
The department says the wounded agent is being airlifted to a hospital.
- Emergency spacewalk may be needed on ISS
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Video from violent fast food robbery released
- Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party 23 min ago
- Coyote's wild run through Hobby, but no roadrunner in sight
- Interpreter for Mandela event: I was hallucinating 11 min ago
- Girl's mom applauds suspension of kissing 6-year-old
- Masked men with guns smash into jewelry store
- Von Trapps' Vt. lodge taps interest in new musical 9 min ago
- Chase suspect takes out light pole in Bellaire