OH woman who drove on sidewalk must wear 'idiot' sign
CLEVELAND, OH -- A woman caught on camera driving on a sidewalk to avoid a Cleveland school bus that was unloading children will have to stand at an intersection wearing a sign warning about idiots.
Court records show a Cleveland Municipal Court judge on Monday ordered 32-year-old Shena Hardin to stand at an intersection for two days next week. She will have to wear a sign saying: "Only an idiot drives on the sidewalk to avoid a school bus."
The judge ordered her to wear the sign from 7:45 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. both days.
Hardin's license was suspended for 30 days and she was ordered to pay $250 in court costs.
Messages seeking comment were left at a telephone listing for Hardin and at her attorney's office.
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico 19 min ago
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston 1 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested 14 min ago
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes 40 min ago
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties 1 min ago
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- Police: Man suffocated son so he could play video games
- Last week's Houston food truck violations 39 min ago