2 buses collide near Lincoln Tunnel, about 20 hurt
Authorities have reopened the Lincoln Tunnel leading out of New York City after two buses collided in New Jersey, injuring about 20 people.
Port Authority spokesman Ron Marsico says at least two of the injured are in serious condition.
NJ Transit spokeswoman Nancy Snyder says a bus operated by Martz Trailways rear-ended a NJ Transit bus that was carrying 45 passengers from Paramus, N.J., to the Port Authority bus terminal in Manhattan.
new york, national/world
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Bodies of two women found in Galveston County 24 min ago
- Two bodies found in rubble of burned down home 26 min ago
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged 15 min ago
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- ESPN: Johnny Football signs multi-year deal
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather