Police: Woman ran over husband who didn't vote
PHOENIX, AZ (KTRK) -- Police in Arizona say a woman ran over her husband after finding out he did not vote last week.
Police say 28-year-old Holly Solomon was angry that President Obama won re-election. During an argument with her husband in a parking lot, she found out he didn't vote.
Police say she chased him in their car and ran him over.
Solomon is charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Her husband was seriously injured and is recovering in the hospital.
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 2013 College bowl schedule
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush