Kindergartner suspended over alleged bubble gun threat
MOUNT CARMEL, PA (KTRK) -- A five-year-old girl from Pennsylvania was suspended after bringing a 'Hello Kitty' bubble gun to school.
Officials at Mount Carmel Elementary school say the girl suggested that her and another classmate should shoot each other with bubbles. They called that a 'terrorist threat.'
The school suspended the kindergartner for two days and ordered a psychological evaluation results came back normal.
The girl's family is now considering suing the school to get the incident off their daughter's record.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 14 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- River Oaks residents fighting to stop office building 29 min ago
- Rice U police officers cleared of wrongdoing in man's arrest
- Mateo states his case for cupcakes for dinner
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Woman charged after allegedly kicking son in Walmart
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- NJ honor student who sued parents returns home