Woman gets 36DD boobs courtesy of British taxpayers
FRESNO, CA -- An English woman from Leeds who aspires to be a glamour model has received a fully-funded breast enhancement courtesy of the British taxpayer.
Josie Cunningham, 22, was granted over $7,000 from the National Health Service to pay for her breast enhancement after convincing a physician that her flat chest was causing her emotional distress.
She had surgery at Leeds's St James's Hospital in January. Cunningham's breasts were enlarged from a size 32A to 36DD.
"My new boobs have changed my life," Cunningham told The Sun. "Now I can't wait to do topless and swimsuit photoshoots and become the new Katie Price."
This story was put together by KFSN-TV, KTRK-TV's sister station in Fresno, California.
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be? 4 min ago
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects