US gas prices up 11 cents over past 2 weeks
CAMARILLO, CA -- The average U.S. price of a gallon of gasoline has jumped 11 cents over the past two weeks.
The Lundberg Survey of fuel prices released Sunday says the price of a gallon of regular is $3.66. Midgrade costs an average of $3.84 a gallon, and premium is $3.98.
Diesel held steady at $3.93 gallon.
Of the cities surveyed in the lower 48 states, Tucson, Ariz., has the nation's lowest average price for gas at $3.18. Minneapolis has the highest at $4.27.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women 15 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 58 min ago
- Recognize either of these guys? 35 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom 32 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home 52 min ago
- Pap smears could be thing of the past
- Designer Western wear on a budget
- Photos: Texas A&M nursing bald eagle back to...
- Chrysler recalls 49,000 Chargers to fix headlights
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail
- Amazon accused of cheating customers