10 die in building collapse in Mumbai
NEW DELHI, India -- A three-story building has collapsed amid monsoon rains in Mumbai, India today, killing at least 10 people.
Searchers using sensors have rescued 20 people from the debris.
The local police commissioner says the 20-year-old building came crashing down while most people inside were asleep. The cause of the collapse isn't known.
Ten days ago, another building collapsed in Mumbai, leaving 10 people dead.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Sketch released of suspect in elderly woman assault 14 min ago
- Police investigating attempted smash-and-grab 58 min ago
- Photos: 7 big brands that are stuggling
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Video: Why ABC-13 anchors don't wear green on St.... 2 min ago
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 18 kicks off tonight
- Residents jump from windows to escape apartment fire 27 min ago
- Don't click on those Malaysia Airlines Facebook posts 23 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded 47 min ago
- Keep grays at bay with root touch-up products 7 min ago
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Canada-Mexico flight makes emergency Montana stop
- Fiat recalling more than 18,000 2014 Fiat 500Ls
- Why ABC-13 anchors don't wear green on St....
2 min ago
- Reviving Historic Fifth Ward
51 min ago