Prince Charles visits royal baby at hospital
LONDON, England -- Prince Charles has paid a visit to his newborn grandson for the first time.
Crowds of onlookers gathered outside the St. Mary Hospital cheered as Charles and his wife, Camilla, arrived Tuesday at central London's St. Mary's Hospital.
The baby was born there Monday to Prince Charles' son, William, and William's wife, Kate. The child is third in line to the British throne.
Earlier Tuesday, Kate's parents -- Michael and Carole Middleton -- also paid a visit to their new grandchild.
Carole Middleton beamed and said the baby was "absolutely beautiful."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
prince william, kate middleton, national/world
- Girl finds mother shot to death in SW Houston 17 min ago
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe 28 min ago
- Apartments under construction burn in 2-alarm blaze
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Ice to linger over much of Texas 9 min ago
- Officer who fired at van with kids in it terminated
- Video: Dog shoplifts and buries treats
- Katy rolls to playoff win over Manvel
23 min ago