Prince Charles visits royal baby at hospital
LONDON, England -- Prince Charles has paid a visit to his newborn grandson for the first time.
Crowds of onlookers gathered outside the St. Mary Hospital cheered as Charles and his wife, Camilla, arrived Tuesday at central London's St. Mary's Hospital.
The baby was born there Monday to Prince Charles' son, William, and William's wife, Kate. The child is third in line to the British throne.
Earlier Tuesday, Kate's parents -- Michael and Carole Middleton -- also paid a visit to their new grandchild.
Carole Middleton beamed and said the baby was "absolutely beautiful."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
prince william, kate middleton, national/world
- Texans reportedly release TE Owen Daniels 15 min ago
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be? 3 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns' 5 min ago
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'