Britain's new prince spends 1st night at his Kensington Palace home
LONDON, England -- Britain's new prince has spent his first night at his Kensington Palace apartment -- the day after offering a royal wave upon being presented to the world's media for the first time.
The name of the new third in line to the throne hasn't been revealed yet. Bookmaker William Hill has George as the favorite name at 2-to-1 odds, with James at 4-to-1.
Images of the prince, his little hand peeking above a white crocheted wrap, blanketed the front pages of newspapers Wednesday. The Daily Mail offered a photo album image with the headline "Baby's first royal wave."
The prince slept through his debut public appearance -- though Prince William assured the media he had "a good pair of lungs on him."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
prince william, kate middleton, national/world
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston 45 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects