Barbie Jeep ticketed by Utah officers
SALT LAKE CITY, UT (KTRK) -- A Barbie Jeep was spotted parked in the wrong place in a Utah neighborhood and that's when the real police got involved.
"I think I left it on the sidewalk," said 7-year-old Autumn.
Autumn's father went outside and noticed the Jeep was parked behind his car with a police notice for an abandoned vehicle. The citation was for the Jeep, made out to the owner, Barbie.
The police department says there are usually harsher punishments for the real cars left on the curb.
"If it was blocking someone's driveway, normally we would tow it away," said one officer.
"Unfortunately, I have received my share of tickets," said Autumn's father.
"So this is your favorite?" asked the reporter.
"This is definitely my favorite ticket that I have received," he said.
Autumn says she learned her lesson and will be keeping her Jeep where it belongs, from now on.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- HPD: Homeless man kills armed burglar
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison
- Dr. accused of writing 'whore' on woman's mirror
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 tonight
- Topless woman chases peeping tom through store
- Testimony continues in baby death trial 7 min ago
- Officials: Texas teacher shot, killed in Benghazi
- No charges for FSU QB accused of rape
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools
- Fast food workers plan to again protest wages
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Can you say this tongue twister?
- Video: Beer is for more than just drinking!