Study suggests one-third of Facebook users keep friends they don't like
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A new study of Facebook users finds nearly a third of users have friends that they don't like. So why don't they delete them?
The reason -- they're simply too nosy or don't want to face the consequences of un-friending them.
The survey, done by a coupon website that advertises on Facebook, found just 10 percent of the people on your friends list are considered actual friends.
On top of those and the people you hate, the remaining users on your friends list are made up of people you feel forced to connect with, like work colleagues or family members.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company 22 min ago
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster 47 min ago
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshall: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Bieber be at Houston rodeo?
- David Tillman's weather forecast
27 min ago