Paddleboarder's video captures close encounter with shark
MANHATTAN BEACH, CA (KTRK) -- Scary video out of California. A paddleboarder went looking for sharks and found them swimming right underneath his board, even bumping it.
Mike Durand says he heard two large sharks were spotted off the coast of Manhattan Beach, so he went to check it out. Watch the video here to see it from his perspective.
The sharks are believed to be juvenile great whites, measuring upwards of seven feet long.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos