ND woman handing out letters, not Halloween candy to kids she considers 'overweight'
FARGO, ND (KTRK) -- No candy for overweight kids. That's the message one woman is sending to trick or treaters this Halloween.
A woman in Fargo, North Dakota called into a radio station and claimed she will not hand out candy to children she believes are 'moderately obese.' Instead she plans to give those kids a letter to take home to their parents which claims its "irresponsible" to let them trick or treat.
We want to know what you think. Do you think this woman is right not to give 'overweight' kids candy on Halloween? Join the conversation on our Facebook page.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
north dakota, national/world
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident 55 min ago
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston 22 min ago
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women 14 min ago
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- Police: Man suffocated son so he could play video games
- SpaceX launches supplies to space station 36 min ago
- Easter on 4/20, pot holy day; pastors reach out 53 min ago
- University overstated fiscal health by some $23M
- Man avoids $525 fine for soda refill
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in San Antonio