ND woman handing out letters, not Halloween candy to kids she considers 'overweight'
FARGO, ND (KTRK) -- No candy for overweight kids. That's the message one woman is sending to trick or treaters this Halloween.
A woman in Fargo, North Dakota called into a radio station and claimed she will not hand out candy to children she believes are 'moderately obese.' Instead she plans to give those kids a letter to take home to their parents which claims its "irresponsible" to let them trick or treat.
We want to know what you think. Do you think this woman is right not to give 'overweight' kids candy on Halloween? Join the conversation on our Facebook page.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
north dakota, national/world
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Frustration mounts for church members
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Photos: Maroon 5 draws massive Rodeo crowd
- Richmond traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'