Will your relationship survive? Check your Facebook friends
HOUSTON -- Not sure where your relationship is heading? You might want to check your Facebook friends list.
Researchers at Cornell University say they can accurately predict when a relationship is going to fail, simply by looking to see what friends you and your partner have in common.
If you have the same friends and those friends have the same friends, then your relationship is doomed to fail.
Researchers say the most successful couples, in their study at least, had a wide range of people in their social circles.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Road rage incident ends with shooting of girl
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Nice weather for Easter!
- Good Samaritans run over in SW Houston carjacking
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians
- Officials bust meth lab inside million-dollar home
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck