Terrifying hit-and-run in Milwaukee caught on camera
MILWAUKEE, WI (KTRK) -- A man is recovering after a hit-and-run in Wisconsin. And it's all caught on camera.
It happened at a crosswalk near a local pub in Milwaukee right after last call. A man starts to cross the street and avoids one car, but while paying attention to the first car, he is blind-sided by a vehicle driven by a 27-year-old woman who police say was intoxicated.
The victim -- also 27 years old -- is recovering in the hospital. His injuries are serious, but not believed to be life-threatening.
As for the driver, she was pulled over a couple blocks away. She told police she may have hit someone and was arrested for causing injury by intoxicated use of a vehicle.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Shots fired during armored car robbery 8 min ago
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- No outings for Clear Lake drowning mom
- Suspect in violent House of Pies robbery charged 13 min ago
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- McDonald's game plan to win back customers
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend in Mexico
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first