Target pulls offensive Christmas card from New Hampshire store
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A New Hampshire Target store has removed a Christmas card from its shelves after complaints that it was insensitive.
The card depicts a choir inside a mental hospital called the Mental Christmas Choir. There's a word bubble above their heads that reads, "Do You Hear What I Hear?"
The inside of the card reads, "Go crazy, it's Christmas time!"
The National Alliance on Mental Illness calls the card insensitive.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women 38 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 2 min ago
- Recognize either of these guys?
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home
- Pap smears could be thing of the past
- Designer Western wear on a budget
- Photos: Texas A&M nursing bald eagle back to...
- Chrysler recalls 49,000 Chargers to fix headlights
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail
- Amazon accused of cheating customers
- Utah trucker accused of keeping sex slaves