Delivery man hides Missouri family's present in trash can...on trash day
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTRK) -- A woman in Missouri says a UPS delivery man threw away her daughter's Christmas present.
The driver left a note saying he placed the package in her trash can.
"So I opened the trash can and looked in and all that's left, because it was trash day, was two frozen cups and my package had been picked up by the trash man," said Tracy Sole.
The company that sent the package, which was an Android tablet, is now working to send her a new one, but it likely won't be delivered until after the holidays.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security
- Robbery call leads to wild chase in north Houston
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Group offers free prom dresses to girls
- Lohan says on reality show she had miscarriage
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous' 25 min ago
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- Teen survives California to Hawaii flight in wheel well 56 min ago
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43 40 min ago
- General Mills scraps controversial new legal terms 42 min ago
- New study says laughing makes your brain work better 32 min ago
- Car hits packed Florida church, injuring about 20