Delivery man hides Missouri family's present in trash can...on trash day
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTRK) -- A woman in Missouri says a UPS delivery man threw away her daughter's Christmas present.
The driver left a note saying he placed the package in her trash can.
"So I opened the trash can and looked in and all that's left, because it was trash day, was two frozen cups and my package had been picked up by the trash man," said Tracy Sole.
The company that sent the package, which was an Android tablet, is now working to send her a new one, but it likely won't be delivered until after the holidays.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- weather: Rain falling across our area
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Gas station clerk shoots robbery suspect 41 min ago
- Search expands for missing Rice U student
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Siblings rescued 8 hours after getting lost in woods
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from hotel
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans