Minnesota man gets calls after building snow kidney
COTTAGE GROVE, MN (KTRK) -- A Minnesota man could get a new kidney after building a snow kidney to attract potential donors.
Jim Gorbunow has had diabetes since he was seven. He had a kidney transplant in 2000, but last summer, his new kidney started failing.
He built a kidney out of snow last week, and when it made the news, people started calling from across the country offering to donate a kidney.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns